Spring Break Art Workshop
Prerequisite: Passion to learn
Duration: 5 Classes of 2 hour each
Available Dates: 12 April - 16 April 2020
Course Fee: $100/= per child
Supplies: A list of Supplies will be given to you once you purchase the course. You will be required to purchase supplies on your own.
This engaging, fun and creative workshop is designed for kids Age 6-12 to make their special days extra special. Kids will be able to create a ready to hang artwork. They will learn from a variety of fun activities that includes various techniques of drawing and painting
On completion of this course you will achieve the following outcomes:
- Identify basic elements of design in drawing and painting through visuals
- Handling and safe use of art tools and materials
- Application and exploration of a variety of techniques of drawing and painting
- Demonstrate the ability to study Nature and Still Life from observation
- Develop self-confidence, patience and a sense of achievement
- Experimenting with Oil Crayons
- Techniques in Water Colours
- Use and techniques of Tempera Paints
- Time for Collage
- What is Mix Media?
Teaching and Learning Methods:
It’s an online course, which will be delivered through Zoom/Google meet sessions by the instructor. Students will be given a new fun exercise in every class. The main focus will be on transferring the key skills and experience that can be applied by participants in future art practice. A workshop portfolio will be maintained.